Working groups within the Vaccination Program at the PathCheck Foundatio
We split our efforts into several working groups.
- Brainstorms and proposes new User Experiences for the Vaccination Flow
- Performs user studies and publishes specifications and papers around it
- Design of a compact framework to represent Vaccine Credentials inside QR Codes.
- Design and development of payload types
- Design and development of a public key issuing database
- Group focused entirely on the Vaccination flow of Children and early teens.
A diary app for users to:
- Check user's eligibility
- Load their coupons
- Make vaccination appointments
- Display reminders from Public Health
- Capture vaccination credentials
- and symptom reporting
- User coupon scan - validity and schedule check
- Badge generation and badge printing - access to Bluetooth QR code printer, or delivery via user SMS or Mobile App if applicable
- Status generation and status printing
- Integration with FHIR / IIS / EHR and other reporting systems as required.
- A protocol to check the health status of hundreds of users at the same time.
- Ideal for large events and venues
- For organizations, businesses, and other parties to scan and verify proof of vaccination from Paper, SMS, or Mobile App vaccination cards
- Public and private key management solution
- Revocation and distribution of keys
- Omnichannel appointment system
- Web, SMS, App, and Paper QR Cards integration
- Tracks vaccinations per zipcode
- Symptom reporting
- Prediction and Analytics
- Link to state vaccine allotment fulfillment (direct read)
- Show site-specific and manufacturer-specific doses administered
- Show site-specific follow-up dosing with interval bins
- Show site-specific population demographics based upon coupon usage and badge generation